Once upon a time, not so very long ago........

Little Leon was born with a poorly heart. This made his Mummy and Daddy sad and they decided to search for a special friend who would keep Little Leon company and look after him while he was in hospital.............

The Adventure begins..............

Thursday 17 September 2015

New Adventures!



Well a new chapter has started, a day we thought and feared at times that may never happen has arrived, my Little Leon, superhero, heart hero and all round superstar has started school.

He got all dressed up smart like daddy, new shoes, shirt, trousers and tie, and made his entrance.......




He wasn't phased by it, safe to say he was ready to go (I wasn't).

So, off we went in the car, he went in without any persuading, hung his bag up on his own peg, and went into his new classroom. He had a little wobble and wasn't really sure, but his new teacher found him a robot to play with and off he went....

we left....

my boy was in school....

I was fine...

No really....

I was....

No I wasn't.... I was a wreck... my little man was in big school..

I suppose it was the hopes and fears of every parent that I was feeling just magnified because of what we have been through.
I still had a days work to do...!!
According to my colleague I was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard, my mind was elsewhere.

So we went to pick him up, Leon had had much fun, he was full of beans and, when asked, said he would like to go back tomorrow,

We are now at the end of his second week and he is liking it, he is getting good reports back from the teacher, he is learning fast and making good progress. It is taking its toll on him though, he is tired and on several occasions has fallen asleep as soon as he has got home. That is the reality we have to deal with with his condition, as long as he doesn't push it too hard we can manage it (i hope),

So, were off for a little break to see the seaside and some planes.

Catch up when we get back... and i'll leave you with this thought..


Each day is an opportunity to travel back into tomorrow's past and change it. 


ttfn xxx

No comments: